Amazon quiz at the moment, November 13: Right here’re the solutions to win Rs 5,000 | Expertise Information
New Delhi: The day by day app quiz from Amazon is again in motion. The quiz might be discovered within the Funzone part of the e-commerce app. The winner will get a Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Stability. If you’re to play the quiz, you possibly can play it within the Funzone part of the app.
5 questions, normally primarily based on basic information and present occasions, make up Amazon’s day by day quiz.
How are you going to win?
For a contestant to be eligible for the quiz reward, they have to correctly reply every query. There are 4 choices for every quiz query. Individuals within the quiz should choose one correct response from these selections. As soon as all questions have been accurately answered, contributors will enter a drawing to find out the quiz’s winners.
Listed here are at the moment’s, November 13, 2022, questions of the Amazon quiz and its reply:
1. Which metropolis opened the enduring ‘Infinity Bridge’, signifying its limitless ambitions?
2. Merriam-Webster selected what phrase as ‘phrase of the 12 months for 2021’?
3. Which nation just lately conferred the Order of the Druk Gyalpo, its highest civilian honour, on Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
4. These animated characters belong to which movie collection?
Reply: Despicable Me
5. Elixir, an alien fanatic and YouTuber went viral for utilizing this character’s iconic run to raid which navy base?
Reply: Space 51
Find out how to play the quiz?
– Open the Amazon app.
– Go to the search bar.
– Search Funzone.
– Click on on the Amazon day by day quiz on the backside of the interface.